Political Ad Paid for by Rick Forlano Campaign, Jennifer Forlano, Treasurer, 13333 Southwest Freeway, Sugar Land, TX 77478.
In compliance with the voluntary limits of Judicial Campaign Fairness Act.
A Community Leader
- 40 year resident of Fort Bend County
- Saint Theresa Catholic Church, Member
- Fort Bend County Fair, Life Member
- Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Fort Bend Republican Club, President
- Sugar Land Exchange Club, Member
- Republican Party of Fort Bend County, Former General Counsel
- Meadows CIA, Former President
- Burney Road MUD, President
- Meals on Wheels, Assistant Secretary
- Fort Bend Boys Choir, Board President
- The Wilhelm Schole, Educational Foundation Board Member
- 38 Years Trial Experience Practiced all over Texas
- United States Air Force, Retired Major
- Texas Bar Association - Law Practice Management Committee, Pro Bono College
- Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Fort Bend County Criminal Defense Attorneys Association, former Treasurer
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association, longtime member of the Law Practice Management Committee
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers
- University of Houston College of Law, J.D.
- Adelphi University, B.A., Mathematics
Rick Forlano has seen a wide variety of cases in all categories. He is a lifelong Republican, a retired Air Force squadron commander, and a highly respected lawyer in Fort Bend for over 35 years. Rick Forlano specializes in trial law in the areas of civil, family, criminal, probate and juvenile law – all areas that the Court of Law # 1 will handle. He is admitted to all Texas state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, and the U.S. Tax Court.